Angel Zimmerman has been managing the Zimmerman & Zimmerman Law Firm since 1996 and graduated law school in 2006.
- Became inaugural president for the Kansas Bar Association law practice management section in 2007, continues to work with the KBA LPM Committee and CLE Committee
- President of Women Attorney Association of Topeka (WAAT) in 2011-2012
- President of Kansas Women Attorney Association (KWAA) in 2012-2013
- J Rueben Clark Law Society - Women in Law - International Chair in 2016-2018
- National Conference of Women Bar Associations, director 2014 -
- Go Topeka - Minority and Women Develop Counsel (EMBD), chair 2015-2016
- Washburn Law School Board of Governors, 2008-2014
2006, U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
Class of 2006
Emporia State University
Class of 1991
Born in 1970
Topeka, Kansas, August 27, 1970
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.
For your records, a copy of this email has been sent to email@example.com.