About Injured Workers Law Firm
One of the most important things for you to know about our Virginia Workers' Compensation law firm is that we are here, first and foremost, to serve your best interests. As work injury lawyers, we hate to hear tales of injured workers who never act...
Michele Lewane with Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating of AV for legal excellence has FREE Book, "Ultimate Guide To Workers Compensation In Virginia" CALL NOW to receive it by mail or by email.
One of the most important things for you to know about our Virginia Workers' Compensation law firm is that we are here, first and foremost, to serve your best interests. As work injury lawyers, we hate to hear tales of injured workers who never acted on a viable case because they were too frustrated with the Virginia Workers' Compensation forms involved or they were unsure whether they even had grounds for a case.
No one should miss out on benefits owed to them because they don't have a full understanding of their rights as an injured worker. We make it our mission to help you understand what is owed to you after an accident.
Our Firm Understands a Variety of Workers' Compensation Law Issues
We only handle Virginia Workers' Compensation cases and have a thorough understanding of how to tackle cases involving:
- injuries acquired in traffic accidents in Richmond, VA, (that occur while you are on the clock and performing your official job duties);
- severe injuries that occur in a factory setting or construction site;
- long-term illnesses that arise because of your working conditions; and
- repetitive stress injuries that can occur in office settings, factories or warehouses.
Some of the most common injury cases that we handle at the Injured Workers Law Firm include:
- back injuries;
- herniated disks and neck injuries;
- hand and wrist injuries;
- knee injury compensation;
- rotator cuff and shoulder damage;
- brain injuries;
- Permanent Total Disability; and
- cases involving death.