Amy R. Stern is a Partner with the law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, having joined the firm in 1995. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Montgomery Bar Association. She is past Chair of the Family Law Section Mediation Committee, as well as a member of the Family Law Section and Women in the Law Committee.
Ms. Stern is certified in Family Mediation. Her work focuses primarily on domestic relations law, family mediation, estate planning, and estate administration law. She is a 1989 graduate of Temple University School of Law and holds a bachelor’s degree from George Washington University. Ms. Stern currently serves as Co-Chair on the Board of Directors for the Women’s Center of Montgomery County. She previously served on the Board of Directors of the Eastern Montgomery County Branch of the American Red Cross for three years and on the North Penn Branch Board of Directors for three years. She also serves as a Community Ambassador for the ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Ms. Stern was admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in 1991 and the Supreme Court of the United States in 1998.
Ms. Stern enjoys traveling and spending time with her children, and she is an amateur photographer in her free time.
• Nonneman v. Elshimy, 615 A.2d 799 (Pa.Super. 1992)
Honors and Awards
• Named a Top Attorney by Suburban Life Magazine, 2015
• Named a Women Leader in the Law, 2014 and 2015
• Named an Awesome Family Law Attorney by Suburban Life Magazine, 2011 and 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Women’s Center of Montgomery County, Board of Directors, Member, 2012 – Present
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• Montgomery Bar Association, Member, Family Law Section
• American Red Cross, North Penn Branch, Director, 1996 – 1999
• American Red Cross, Eastern Montgomery County Branch, Director, 1999 – 2002
Past Employment Positions
• Pearlstine/Salkin Associates, Associate, 1989 – 1991
• Penna Grabois & Associates, Associate
Pro Bono Activities
• Montgomery County Legal Aid Service, 1995 – PresentRead less
Admitted in 1991, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
1998, U.S. Supreme Court
Class of 1989
George Washington University
Class of 1985
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.