what kind of lawyer should I consult to help sort out money coming to me as a beneficiary?

Asked on Nov 27th, 2018 on Trusts and Estates - New York
More details to this question:
My sister is the executor of my relatives' estate. She is not disclosing information about the estate or how she has spent money from the estate. What kind of lawyer can help me with this?
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters