In need of someone to work with me on a conservship for my wife

Asked on Mar 14th, 2019 on Guardianship and Conservatorship - California
More details to this question:
Wife is disabled and unable to take care of herself. someone is with her 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Hitting a road block every turn I take.
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:07 AM
Contact your county and state bar associations and the lawyer referral service in your area.  Use the Find a Lawyer function on the website of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (

This is general information. It cannot substitute for a personal consultation with an attorney. It is not intended to be legal advice or imply an attorney-client relationship.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters