1 of my deceased brothers 4 children refuses to sign for me to be named personal representative. with no will how do i get the signature?

Asked on Mar 14th, 2019 on Estate Planning - South Carolina
More details to this question:
1 of his 4 kids just wont sign. what can i do?
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:04 AM
As the attorney representing you in probating the estate may advise, in most states it is possible to have the recalcatrant heir served by the constable.

This is general information. It cannot substitute for a personal consultation with an attorney. It is not intended to be legal advice or imply an attorney-client relationship.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters