THE ODAR office told me my case is being schedule what does that mean and how many more months will it take to get my hearing and is scheduling means.

Asked on Aug 05th, 2015 on Social Security Disability - Mississippi
N/A
Answered on Aug 14th, 2015 at 8:59 AM
If you know the date that your request for hearing was submitted, you can estimate "the average time (in months) from the hearing request date until a hearing was held for cases closed" in your local Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR). The SSA publishes statistics online. Type the name of your ODAR office in the box to the right of the word FILTER: Read carefully the description at the top of the page that explains exactly what this number means. It is difficult from your question to provide any further information, but hopefully this is helpful and answers your questions.