SSI lawyer

Asked on Sep 06th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Louisiana
Hello. Could someone let me know of some lawyers that would help me with a review of an Administrative Law Judges action? I missed the court date because of a panic attack that morning due to my social anxiety and received a notice of Dismissal. I need help getting all of my new evidence to the Appeals Council also.
Answered on Sep 06th, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Some of the best Social Security Disability and SSI lawyers I know work at Legal Aid or once worked there. This website, lawyers.com is a great resource.  For Louisiana lawyers, click here.  This provides all lawyers in Louisiana along with ratings and comments by their clients. Because you have a  Notice of Dismissal, the clock is ticking, that is, deadlines for your appeal are approaching.  Do not sit on your rights.  Consult with a lawyer as soon as possible.  Do not delay.