Social Security denial help

Asked on May 06th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Oklahoma
I have been denied social security benefits, I can't work, because of separated shoulder, which adds numbness in my hand. I take a prescription that inpaires my thinking. I have arthritis in my knees. I see a regular family doctor, every month..
Answered on May 06th, 2013 at 5:56 PM
From the title, it sounds as if you were denied.  If so, read it carefully.  The date on the letter is important and it will advise you that you have 60 days to appeal.  If your conditions are expected to keep you  from working for 12 months or more, an appeal sounds appropriate, and make sure you appeal on time.  You can do it online https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/iAppeals/ap001.jsp You may want to check with someone in your area that does disability work as more facts are really needed in this post.  

5.0/5.0
Answered on May 06th, 2013 at 3:42 PM
There was no question posed..what is your question?