My knee was rated as having lost 25 percent use. Is it anyway i can apply for particle disability?

Asked on Jan 02nd, 2012 on Social Security Disability - Virginia
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on Jan 04th, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Unfortunately SSA does not have a "partial" disability program, but your State may. I'm sorry to hear your knee is not doing well. To receive disability, by law, Social Security has a very strict definition of disability. To be found disabled: • You must be unable to do any substantial work because of your medical condition(s); and • Your medical condition(s) must have lasted, or be expected to last, at least 1 year, or be expected to result in your death. You may want to review regarding Social Security's Disability Programs, and and of course, SSA's website.

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters