My husband is 62 and has had 3 back surgerys and can not stand or walk far. What can we do to apply for disability.

Asked on Dec 09th, 2011 on Social Security Disability - Tennessee
More details to this question:
He has been let go from being self employed 11 yr from a company in OH as of the end of 3/2012
Report Abuse
Answered on Dec 10th, 2011 at 10:39 AM
From the facts you describe, your husband is still working. Depending on his income, he won't be able to apply until he stops working. I would recommend that you find an AV-rated lawyer in your area that is willing to work with you before you stop working and before you apply. Use the "Find a Lawyer" icon in the upper left of this page to assist you. It is important to have this planned out very carefully. If finding a local attorney doesn't work out, you can apply on your own online or go to your local office and apply.  Good luck to you.      

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters