My dad died from exposer to agent orange and I have been unhealthy my whole life is there a claim I can file?

Asked on May 05th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Kentucky
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on May 06th, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Your father's Agent Orange exposure is unlikely to affect any claim you may have.  To be disabled, you must be unable to work (8 hours/day - 5 days/week) for 12 months or more due to a medical condition (physical and/or mental). In order to prove your disability, ongoing medical treatment will be necessary to verify your claim.  To apply, go to or go to your local office in person or call Toll-Free: 1-800-772-1213.  It is free to apply.

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters