If an adult disabled child is drawing social security benefits from their deceased parent, could the child of the disabled adult qualify for any benef

Asked on May 02nd, 2013 on Social Security - South Carolina
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on May 05th, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Yes, in certain circumstances.  Contact the your local SSA office by clicking this link.

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters