i have not worked in 2 years i have been in drug rehab. and halfway houses i have looking for work ive exhausted all my funds

Asked on Apr 14th, 2013 on Social Security - Florida
More details to this question:
I have about 50000 in ss is their away I can into this or any other programs im 54 thank you
Report Abuse
Answered on May 05th, 2013 at 12:17 PM
You must have a medical condition that keeps you from working for 12 months or more (or is expected to keep you from working for 12 months or more).  Please review this link so that you will see how SSA will analyze whether you are disabled. Click the "Find a Lawyer" link at the top of this page for assistance from someone nearby. Click here to apply securely online at the SSA website if you choose.

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse
no client reviews
AV Preeminent
Answered on Apr 14th, 2013 at 3:32 PM
If you beleive you are disabled, go into a SS office and apply.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters