I get a SSI BENEFITS,but they gonna stop it.who can I talk to?

Asked on May 21st, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Texas
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on May 25th, 2013 at 8:34 PM
First, read and review "How to Hire the Right Lawyer"  This is an excellent resource article for anyone hiring a lawyer with multiple links to additional information. Your community should have an office for Legal Aid.  Contact them to see if you are eligible for services.  Also, go to and enter the city and state that you live and "Social Security Disability" for the type of law. Good luck!

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters