I am trying to become my fionca's gardian. what do I have to do.

Asked on Aug 28th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Michoac√°n
More details to this question:
I am trying to become my fionca's gardian. What do I have to do.
Report Abuse
Answered on Sep 01st, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Because you are asking this question under the topic "Social Security Disability" I will assume your fiance needs someone to handle her money.  Instead of guardian, the Social Security Administration  (SSA) refers to such  a person as a representative payee instead of guardian. There are a series of steps that are required.  You can learn all about the process at the website of SSA

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters