I am a resisting client

Asked on Aug 25th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Georgia
More details to this question:
I am trying to contact someone to let them know of my address and phone number change 4558 roswell rd apt # v-2 Atlanta Georgia 30342 phone # 404-587-3619
Report Abuse
Answered on Aug 26th, 2013 at 4:51 PM
It sounds as if you want to make sure that the Social SEcurity Administration has your new address for your disability case.    Try this:  go to and type in your ZIP CODE.  The phone number and address for the local office will appear. For address changes, it is best to put it in writing and include your SSN or go in person.  If you go in person, make sure to check the office hours as they have changed recently. Good luck.

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters