I am 54yrs old my Dr. already has me disabled but S.S. has not due to i''m still working and I got to work for my health ins.

Asked on Jun 21st, 2012 on Social Security Disability - Texas
More details to this question:
I need an attorney to represent me on July 18 th 2012 here in Laredo.
Report Abuse
Answered on Jun 21st, 2012 at 9:25 AM
NEVER rest on a right or defense you may have. Legal rights are not like wine - they don't improve with age or time. Time limits can completely prohibit recovery. SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IMMEDIATELY.  Go to to find someone in your state. 

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters