How do I get Social Security without Medical proof

Asked on Apr 22nd, 2013 on Social Security Disability - Georgia
I am a 30 year woman that has been living with pain since I was a child. I don't have medical insurance to go to the doctor. When I was living I was diagnosed with spondyloarthropathy but not whatever it is has gotten extremely worse. I have numbness, pain, headaches throughout my body. I have hired a lawyer and he told me to try to get medical attention but how can I do so without health insurance. My hearing case should be coming in august but I'm afraid I may lose even with my lawyer.
Answered on Apr 23rd, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Have you communicated this to your lawyer?  You have hired her or him to do a job and they are well-versed in the potential places to be treated in Georgia. Without any medical proof, as your question suggests, you can't win.  The law is against you.  Medical care is available to those without insurance.  You have to be more focused on finding it.   Google "free medical clinic" or "reduced cost medical care" or any other number of variations. Go to this website and click your state http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/index.php  But do the above in the order written, beginning with: call or write your attorney now.