how can i get help with getting disability

Asked on Apr 04th, 2012 on Social Security Disability - Kentucky
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on Apr 06th, 2012 at 8:34 PM
If you can not work due to medical conditions, and your doctor(s) agree, apply with SSA.  Submit copies of what records you have and give a complete list to SSA and they will obtain them for you. You can apply in person, by phone, or online.  If you are denied, seek competent counsel by going to this link and finding someone near you.  Hire counsel now if you feel uncomfortable proceeding alone or because of your health are not up to the task. Good luck to you. 

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters