Can I have more than one emotional support animal and more than the county's allowed number of dogs?

Asked on Nov 24th, 2015 on Social Security Disability - Wisconsin
I am physically disabled and also battle with depression and anxiety. My home is in the country and I own it. The county has an ordinance for 4 dogs only. I have more than that and cannot live without them. They are the only reason I have left to live. Can I have more than 4 dogs and have them as my emotional support animals? What do I need to do?
Answered on Nov 27th, 2015 at 4:26 PM
I think you are going to need to contact a local lawyer about your problem.  If resources to pay for the lawyer are a problem, contact the local or State bar association where you live. The  facts of your problem are specific to the area in which you live.  I am unable to assist more than I have because  I am from a different state.