Are there any SS lawyers or expert to help the appeal regading the payment from SS benefit. Or help to calculate the benefit. I will pay the fees.

Asked on Nov 14th, 2011 on Social Security - Florida
N/A
Answered on Nov 14th, 2011 at 9:43 PM
If you are referring to disability SS benefits, and you know that you have won, you will receive a letter from SSA once they have completed the calculation. If you are trying to decide whether to file for SS disability based on how much the benefit would be, a call to your local SSA office can result in the answer to that question.  You can reach that number by following this link and plugging in your zip code: SS office locator.   That same office should be able to advise you of SS benefits regarding retirement.  However, I have found the website's Retirement Estimator very useful. Of course, if none of these options appeal to you or answer your questions, I would recommend you contact a local attorney.  You can do so easily by choosing the "Find a Lawyer" icon at the left-hand side at the top of this page.