applcation

Asked on Apr 24th, 2013 on Social Security Disability - North Carolina
I applied for SSDI in 12/12 after have my 2nd LP shunt placed after it faled it was 17 yrs old. severe vestibular dysfunction. I am still waiting for a response. I just return to work out of desperation of starving to death and being on the streets. I am barely able to maintain due to pain, stress, sleep disorder. I hear because I return to work I wont be approved. My docotrs say I should be on disability. What is the likely hood I will be approved because I am working. Although Its a major hurdle for me everyday. Thanks
Answered on Apr 24th, 2013 at 4:38 PM
"Working" doesn't mean "not disabled."  However, how much you are working and how much you are earning does matter.  I would suggest consulting an expert in your State about this question. Follow http://www.lawyers.com/social-security-disability/all-cities/north-carolina/law-firms/?ns=y&st=q&form=LADV&tier=-1 for North Carolina Social Security Disability Lawyers. This article titled "Client Reviews Help You Choose the Right Lawyer" can help you in your decision.