Am I eligible for more benefits from SSI for every disability that hinders me from working?

Asked on Sep 01st, 2015 on Social Security Disability - New Mexico
I already recieve SSI as well as Medicare part A,B,C, and D  As well as medicaid. I receive $758.00 a month from SSI At this point in time the cost of living is more than I am able To afford. 
Answered on Sep 08th, 2015 at 6:26 AM
No.  Once you are disabled and receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) as a benefit, the monthly amount is set by laws, regulations, and annual cost of living adjustments.  You are either disabled under the laws and regulations, or not.  If you are more disabled now than you were when SSA granted benefits, you are not entitled to larger monthly payment. Unfortunately, it sounds as though the cash benefits that you are receiving are the most that a single person may receive this year. You may want to investigate State or County cash benefits that may be available.