Am i eligible for disability?

Asked on Jan 30th, 2012 on Social Security Disability - Kentucky
I am a 46 year old female and a homemaker for three years now, i have 2 herniated disk in my neck and two in my lower back cconstant pain ive had 3 mri''s in the last two years and x rays and emg test and physical therapy and so much more i just foudn out from the emg test i have carpal tunnell in both hands and what i want to know is am i qualified for disability?
Answered on Apr 06th, 2012 at 8:59 PM
It sounds like you might be.  Have your doctors told you that you can't work?  Have you worked 5 of the last 10 years? If you have support from your medical providers, apply.   Submit copies of what records you have and give a complete list to SSA on the forms they require and they will obtain them for you. You can apply in person, by phone, or online.  If you are denied, seek competent counsel by going to thislink and finding someone near you.  Hire counsel now if you feel uncomfortable proceeding alone or due to your health are not up to the task. Good luck.