About social security disability have been collecting for 2 years now with what was diagnosed as a Aneurysm but presently had it repaired.

Asked on Oct 22nd, 2012 on Social Security Disability - Michoac√°n
More details to this question:
My question am I supposed to notify social security about my condition now or wait for them to notify me for a review. Next review they say is June of 2017
Report Abuse
Answered on Dec 14th, 2012 at 8:26 AM
If you were my client, I would advise you to do so, and to document it.  Best practice would be to put it in writing, keep a copy, and send by certified or priority mail. According the Social Security website: "You are responsible for telling us if:   •There is any change in your ability to work; •You return to work; or •Your medical condition improves."   Go to the following link and bookmark it on your computer  (What You Need To Know When You Get Social Security Disability Benefits).     PLEASE NOTE the following:  An attorney-client relationship is not being established because of the information provided above; an in person consultation is always best when you have a legal problem; DO NOT RELY on information for a legal remedy without having contacted a lawyer; facts and circumstances of every case have to be applied to the law that is relevant for the state or location in question; NEVER rest on a right or defense you may have - legal rights are not like wine - they don't improve with age or time time limits can completely prohibit recovery; TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IMMEDIATELY go to to find someone in your state. Be sure to visit my website for answers to other Social Security Disability questions.  

No attorney-client relationship has been established because of the information provided. Seek local counsel to address your particular facts. MJHJ

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters