Want to find a reasonably priced real estate attorney to write a letter to a neighbor to put them on notice for their prior acts damaging my property.

Asked on Sep 01st, 2013 on Real Estate - California
More details to this question:
I want a letter written to my adjoining neighbor communicating 1) that they have damaged my landscaping by coming onto my property and cutting vines, and that they are not allowed to trespass nor further damage my landscaping, and 2) that they must control their own runoff water from their downspouts and not allow it to further damage my home. I also want to letter to include some statement of what my next action would be if they continue with their damaging acts. Briefly, I have a long term pre-existing stone wall in my front yard that is 1-2 feet entirely on my property and covered with 20 year old, slow growing vines. The neighbor uses the strip of land between my yard and theirs as their own, and recently trimmed a number of my vines, killing them by cutting them off at the bottom. Further, they have downspouts that drain on my yard and flood my living room by creating standing water. It's my understanding they must control their own runoff. Email is best for me, as I travel.
Report Abuse
Mitchell Reed Sussman (Unclaimed Profile)
Answered on Sep 02nd, 2013 at 3:25 PM
This is a fairly simple and straight forward legal issue which my office has handled on a number of occasions. If you wish to get more information on this subject do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Mitchell Reed Sussman

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters