what defines false imprisonment?

Asked on Mar 02nd, 2019 on Civil Litigation - Florida
I was arrested for a crime and the person who committed the actual crime the police aided them in filing a report. if he had of paid attention the actual assailant was right there and he had the resourses at his hand and knowledge...but ignored it and arrested an innocent man...while there still free.
Answered on Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:14 AM
Stuff happens, and everyone arrested claims "It waddunt me". You will hav the change to retain a lawyer to convince a judge or prosecutor of that and then go from there if they choose to arrest someone else. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.