What can we do to avoid my husband getting prison time and deportation?

Asked on Feb 27th, 2011 on Immigration - Tennessee
More details to this question:
My husband of three years who I have two young kids with is being charged with assault 4 felony, me being the victim. I don't want him charged with the crime, his birth country is Mexico and a couple years ago we have dealt with the INS and got him released ( for fighting in public with a former friend). How can I or anyone help avoid him getting deported and prosecuted?
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters