Is there any way for an undocumented immigrant ( 18 years old ) can immigrate to another country and be legal ?

Asked on Feb 14th, 2019 on Immigration - New York
More details to this question:
I didn’t even know I was undocumented until I tried to get my first job. I just want to be in a country where I don’t have to hide and can do everything legally
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:54 PM
There are many countries that generally do not care about the immigration status of an immigration applicant in another country. The United States for one does not care, and we have immigrated many people to the States whose immigration statuses were not legal in a third country. More of an impediment is probably your age and possible lack of high education and working skills if attempting to immigrate through employment.  You would have to speak with people who know about the immigration rules of other countries on your specific circumstances. We unfortunately do not.  Due to the limitations of the Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.  

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters