im a US citizen. how can i petition my gf if shes still legally married in the Philippines?

Asked on Nov 26th, 2018 on Immigration - Texas
More details to this question:
Shes legally separated already but annulment takes long and there is no divorce in the Philippines and pretty sure her ex husband has some issues and is giving her a hard time with paperworks and such. What other options do I have? We are having a baby soon I need her to be here
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters