If you get married after you are deported can you legally re enter the US?

Asked on Jul 12th, 2011 on Immigration - Nevada
More details to this question:
My boyfriend was recently deported back to Mexico. If we get married in Mexico, would he be able to come back to the United States without any problems? How long would it take before he could obtain a green card and come to the United States legally?

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters