How long will it take for my husband to get his green card?

Asked on May 10th, 2011 on Immigration - California
I got my green card on October 2010 (my mum is the US citizen and she applied for me), and then I got married. My husband is outside the USA and I applied a green card for him and the case has been started since April 3 2011. I want to know how long does it take for him to take his green card? I am waiting to hearing from you soon.
Answered on May 16th, 2011 at 9:20 AM
The wait list for spouse of a permanent resident is about five years. The spouse of a U.S. citizen is immediately eligible for residence. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. We offer payment plans with no interest.

Answered on May 13th, 2011 at 12:18 PM
It will take approximately 7 years from the date you filed the I-130 petition for the priority date to become current.