how long is the process

Asked on Jan 16th, 2019 on Immigration - New Jersey
i aplied fro my wife green card in june 2018 how much longer will i have to wait to hear a response
Answered on Feb 08th, 2019 at 7:21 PM
It is hard to say as U.S.C.I.S. is systematically delaying a great many cases since Mr. Trump became president. In New York, we have family-based adjustment cases that were filed in November 2017 which have not yet been called to interview. Under current processing times of U.S.C.I.S., individuals cannot even inquire about family based I-485 cases unless they were filed by September 18, 2016 . Due to the limitations of the Lawyers.com Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.