How can I get a green card for my spouse?

Asked on Dec 29th, 2010 on Immigration - California
More details to this question:
My father in law's brother is US Citizen and he has applied for family based green card for my Father in law's whole family. Their I130 is approved last year and now they are waiting for immigrant visa number. Now in between I got married and what forms we need to fill and how to contact embassy in this case so that I can also get green card as my wife is already waiting for her immigrant visa number.
Report Abuse
no client reviews
BV Distinguished
Answered on Dec 30th, 2010 at 3:28 PM
I am a bit confused by the facts but this is what I am understanding. Your father-in-law's brother is a USC who petitioned for your father-in-law. That is a brother of a USC and would be in family-based 4th preference - see Family chart at this link:

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters