Hi,I am an Indian origin US citizen and I want to apply for my daughter married and family.Could you please tell me how long it takes for immig?

Asked on Oct 01st, 2018 on Immigration - Illinois
US citizenship status
Answered on Oct 28th, 2018 at 11:05 AM
You are petitioning for your daughter under the F-3 category for married sons and daughters of US citizens. For the month of November 2018, immigrant visas are only being issued to those who put in petitions prior to July 8, 2006. Thus the current waiting time is approximately 12 years.Due to the limitations of the Lawyers.com Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.