Hello, both my parents just over the past year became U.S. residents, my sister didn’t she is 23 , how can I ask for her that don’t take many years?

Asked on Jan 13th, 2019 on Immigration - Texas
More details to this question:
Im trying to bring or help my sister 23yrs of age become a U.S. resident both my parent just became residents in 2018 , I’m 30 U.S. born citizen, I’m looking for a way to help bring my sister without waiting years and years even if this requires me getting a lawyer if needed just want to get this done she is single no kids , degree and bilingual I’m just trying to help her come here as soon as it can be done .
Report Abuse
Answered on Feb 08th, 2019 at 7:30 PM
Roads through you or your parents would take many years. If your sister has a degree and your family or friends are able to have a US organization become interested in her skills, she might be a candidate for employment-based immigration. Unless she is from India, the process would be quicker if successful. Due to the limitations of the Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.  

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters