Currently a DACA Applicant (have been for 8 years) married to a US Citizen, am I allowed to broad a cruise ship to the Bahamas - Lawyers.com

Currently a DACA Applicant (have been for 8 years) married to a US Citizen, am I allowed to broad a cruise ship to the Bahamas

Asked on Mar 20th, 2019 on Immigration - California
I have a "work authorization card", "Real ID", and Mexican Passport (Marriage License if needed) and would like to know if it is safe to take a cruise ship to the Bahamas for pleasure.
Answered on Apr 14th, 2019 at 2:50 PM
As the Bahamas are not part of the United States, and DACA status does not allow travel, it would not in my opinion be safe for you to take a trip there on a cruise ship.Due to the limitations of the Lawyers.com Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.