can a traffic violation in which I was fined and I paid the fine. affect my naturalization application. - Lawyers.com

can a traffic violation in which I was fined and I paid the fine. affect my naturalization application.

Asked on Mar 20th, 2019 on Immigration - Georgia
I was speeding. it was a 62 on a 45 I paid my ticket on time and it was dismissed.
Answered on Apr 14th, 2019 at 2:52 PM
A traffic speeding violation for which the fine was paid would not have any effect upon a naturalization application.  There is no act of bad moral character here.  Due to the limitations of the Lawyers.com Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.