Can a ban be waived

Asked on Jan 15th, 2019 on Immigration - New York
More details to this question:
I was deported from the USA almost ten years ago for for reasons of moral turpitude. Can anyone advise on a lawyer I can approach in order to start an application to overturn the decision and allow me to visit the USA this year for a family reunion? Thank you
Report Abuse
Answered on Jan 16th, 2019 at 6:17 AM
Hello, there are waivers available. However, any good lawyer would tell you that more information is needed in order to analyze your situation. Our firm does waivers all the time so you can feel free to contact us if you wish. 

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters