Before 1 yr I applied for visitor visa and I got it that time I was employee of X company now if I apply for L1A from another company. Is it ok ?

Asked on Jan 15th, 2019 on Immigration - Florida
I applied visitor visa in May'2018, which was approved. I visited US in Nov'2018. When I applied for visitor visa I was employee of X company now I am applying for L1A visa from another company. Is it OK? Does it impact my visitor visa if L1A is rejected?
Answered on Feb 08th, 2019 at 7:24 PM
If the L-1A visa is rejected, there is a very strong possibility that the US consulate or embassy will revoke the visitors visa. From your situation, I would hope that the L-1A petition is based upon your employment with a company related to the one that you represented that you were working for when you applied for the visitors visa. If not, a consular officer could be looking at issues of misrepresentation also. Due to the limitations of the Lawyers.com Forums, Alan Lee, Esq.'s (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence.