name change on birth certificate

Asked on Jan 07th, 2019 on Family Law - Texas
More details to this question:
i am 31 years old born in california, was adopted in texas when was 16 years old, looking to hire a lawyer to help me change my last name on birth certificate
Report Abuse
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Feb 01st, 2019 at 1:30 PM
You should be able to file a petition to change your name with the court in California. 

--- The Overstreet Law Firm 2100 N. Main, Suite 228 Fort Worth, TX 76164 Phone: 817-810-9747 Email: [email protected]

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters