If I was ordered to pay child support through court but my ex never enforced it, can he go back and try to get the child support cause he's mad now?

Asked on May 21st, 2014 on Child Custody - Alabama
More details to this question:
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters