How long is the prison Te for my exam husband battering me for 7 yrs straight and than parentnapping my son he's been gone 4 years my son has since 20

Asked on Feb 09th, 2019 on Family Law - Nevada
More details to this question:
I'm a disabled person in 4 different ways through ssdi and I was married to a jack Mormon whom beat and battered me for 7 years straight his family did tremendous amount s of abuse to ke mentally and physically the police gave my son and I a ride home from Vegas to Henderson 2 times because of that I finally called h. P. D. And he went to jail there was a restraint order and he broke it too. I had a domestic advocate Kim delrossi through h. P. D at my side always the twist of this is we shared a minor child in common I raised our son Orion for the first 9 years of his life he was an a b student at Robert Taylor elementary school in Henderson Nevada the x spouse event. Had a fake cps case done and I won custody Mr John Gordon J. R. Represented me well the years went on with my son in my custody and the spouse didn't like that he only had 2 days a week with our son court ordered by a justice judge not juvenile court I don't know how but in a twist my son was parentnapoed 4 years
Report Abuse
Answered on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:16 AM
I simply can't tell what the facts actually are, or what you are actually asking.  I suggest that you consult with a family law expert, rather than trying to get answers through email.  You should construct a timeline, putting all the events you reference into date order, and bring copies of any resulting court orders.  A guide for how to create a timeline is posted on our consultations page, here.  If you really cannot afford counsel, the local Pro Bono provider is the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, which can be called at 702-386-1070 (or see their information on the web at,com_jcalpro/Itemid,3/extmode,view/extid,15/).  Those that take pro bono cases take them after they have been screened, and assigned, by Legal Aid.  The Reduced Fee Panel sponsored by the State Bar can be reached at 702-382-2200.  Additionally, there are free consultations offered on Thursdays at the self-help center; volunteer attorneys provide 15-minute consultations, for free, on family law questions.  For those that wish to attempt self-representation, forms are available at the Clark County self-help center website, at

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters