How do I pro se present the bias of the guardian ad litem at my child custody case?

Asked on Jun 23rd, 2013 on Child Custody - Rhode Island
I am representing myself if a paternity (no marriage) child custody case. There has been previous documented domestic abuse by the father of our daughter, and he is currently involved in psychological, verbal and emotional abusive alienation towards her. The guardian ad litem has a bias, choosing to be blind to the father's domestic abuse and his alienation. How ought I to present the GAL's bias in the courtroom during the case? Further, would it be best if I testify on my own behalf first or last? I will be calling, as witnesses, the father of our daughter, as well as two other persons who know the father's abusive temperament, and I'm wondering where my own testimony would best fit in.
Answered on Jun 24th, 2013 at 8:29 PM
If you claim they are bias then why are you asking how to present it , you must have evidence of same or is it just allegations. And second there is no better way on the presentation of a case you decide how you wish to present your evidence and you proceed. But, I have a question for you, if you are pro se how do you intend to testify? You just can't go on the stand and start talking without a question, so what are you going to do ask yourself a question and then answer it? The judge may ask you a few questions but then again they may not be the ones you want them to ask.