Hi, I am from Las Vegas, and I would like to know if divorcewriter is a legit website?? - Lawyers.com

Hi, I am from Las Vegas, and I would like to know if divorcewriter is a legit website??

Asked on Apr 09th, 2019 on Divorce - Nevada
I am trying to obtain a quick and inexpensive divorce..
Answered on Apr 14th, 2019 at 11:14 AM
While I'm not familiar with that particular website, most of the pay sites for forms are of low quality and dubious value.  Be aware that"quick and inexpensive" can sometimes cost you a lot -- the point is often not so much what a person does "wrong" as not knowing what or how to deal with at all (for example, addressing accrued retirement benefits).  You might want to consider at least consulting with a family law specialist to make sure you are not missing something that coiuld cause you grief years from now.  Still, for those that wish to attempt self-representation, forms are available at the Clark County self-help center website, at http://www.familylawselfhelpcenter.org/.  And they are free, and approved for use by the family court judges.