Do I have to keep meeting my ex-wife half way if she already got her car back?

Asked on Jul 10th, 2013 on Child Custody - Rhode Island
My ex wife and I are going through a custody dispute. I'm the custodial parent. She is the non custodial parent and the judge said that she would get our daughter every other week. She was picking our child up at my house for a while but let her boyfriend drive her car. It got impounded because he had a revoked license and the car was not tagged. On one of the court dates as I was leaving her lawyer and my lawyer where talking. Her lawyer wanted me to meet her half way because her car was impounded, I said fine. But I no longer want to because she is causing problems and she has her car back. I have 3 other kids and I'm re married. I take care of my kids 100 percent of the time. I have to take them to doctor’s appointments I have to take them to school. She was ordered to pay child support and has not paid a dime in 6 months since the order.
Answered on Jul 15th, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Well understand this you are represented so you should be asking your attorney these questions, why? Because we do not know all the facts and you may get advice from someone that is not correct and it could cause problems for your counsel if you take that advice. All I will say is if the order or agreement was made because she had no vehicle and now she does the you should go back to the old order.