can my case get dismissed if my warrant has been executed for famliy violence and i payed my bond will i go back to jail?

Asked on Mar 07th, 2019 on Family Law - Texas
More details to this question:
me and my girlfriend were having rough sex and i bit her she got mad because another girl came to my house asking for me so she called the cops and said i bit her on purpose thats why i have my warrant want can i do to get it dismissed.
Report Abuse
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Mar 07th, 2019 at 12:50 PM
Your girlfriend could file an affidavit of non-prosecution and let the DA know that she doesn't want to testify against you in the case. The DA could decide to prosecute your case anyway, but they might not be able to without her as a witness.

--- The Overstreet Law Firm 2100 N. Main, Suite 228 Fort Worth, TX 76164 Phone: 817-810-9747 Email: [email protected]

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters