Can I serve my husband with a divorce through by newspaper?

Asked on Aug 05th, 2011 on Child Custody - Ohio
More details to this question:
When filing a divorce can you also have it run in the newspaper for public notice served as the same time of trying to serve the other spouse? I am looking to file a divorce against my husband and I have no address to serve him will they let me run it in the newspaper the first time around while trying to locate him and serve him?
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Aug 09th, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Serving in the newspaper is serving by notice, and is not something for rookies. Please contact a local domestic relations attorney.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters