Who can help me solve my doctor suddenly stoping my Hydrocodo prescription

Asked on Mar 14th, 2019 on Elder Law - Michoac√°n
More details to this question:
After having pain meds for from my several surgeries i have always got relief from my Doctor, now their is a new doctor who has suddenly stopped my meds. I understand the problems with type of medicine but iam not a part of that problem. I only get 20 pills a month but i feel violated to be told today its not his philosophy to give this type of pills. He not only stopped my meds he Insulted me. I have had spinal fusion which has led to many spinal injections i have scoliosis and a U shaped piece or metal with screws from a sever collar bone surgery. i was able to stop the injections and my pain with the pills now they are stopped. Please help me if possible. Thank You. David Reckinger
Report Abuse
Answered on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:05 AM
Have you considered changing doctors?

This is general information. It cannot substitute for a personal consultation with an attorney. It is not intended to be legal advice or imply an attorney-client relationship.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters